-
Bootfloppy with intergrated parameter
Hi,
I have a problem to connet the internet with my ADSL modem.
I finally found out what the cause was. I have to type the line "KNOPPIX NOAPIC" when booting from de CD.
But I only type the line when I am using a PS/2 keyboard. With a usb keyboard is this impossible.
I like to work with my usb keyboard. So, the solution may be to boot up with a floppy where the line is intergrated.
Is ther anyone who can tell me which file in the bootfloppy have to take and how to put the line into that file. Please with exsample. I am not an experienced user.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By dl5raz in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2005, 08:51 AM
-
By Werie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 10:35 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 09:18 PM
-
By bobke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 06:52 AM
-
By brian03 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2003, 07:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00