/boot/grub/menu.lst on your RH 8 root(assuming that is where you got the GRUB). I am not familar with RH so it may use a different file name for the menu entry.
I managed to install Knoppix 3.2 on my harddrive partitions hda6 (Linux ext3) and hda7 (Linux swap). I already have a Red Hat 8 on the hda1, hda2 and hda3 partitions, including the Grub boot manager.
How can I configure Grub to see the bootable Knoppix partition hda6? Is it just a matter of putting the correct entries into the 'grub.conf' file? If so, which ones? When I boot from CD, I normally use the following entries:
knoppix lang=us noapic 2
/boot/grub/menu.lst on your RH 8 root(assuming that is where you got the GRUB). I am not familar with RH so it may use a different file name for the menu entry.

VeloCloud Edge 840/Supermicro 505-2 Server 32GB RAM/Intel Xeon D1518/240GB SSD
$325.00
$280.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro Server CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis with X9SCL-F Core i3-2100 8GB 220W
$200.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99