-
Alex,
I look forward to the new release. I will be happy to try the new Morphix/installerinstaller against SCSI. This time I will move the lilo.conf and fstab to another box to send to you. Let me know if there are any other files installed to the hd that you'd like to see.
And No, I haven't tried knoppix, I don't need 90% of the stuff in it.
thanks again for your efforts! 
-Pratik
PS: which time zone are you in? I havent spotted you online on MSN messenger, I had some q's about how you are putting morphix together... please IM me on MSN messenger... my MSN id is [email protected]... BTW I am in London, UK.
Similar Threads
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:21 PM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4� SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99