You might want to check your /etc/skel directory and copy the . file from your home directory to there. /etc/skel is where your home directory for your users is copied from upon boot.
I am remastering from Damn Small and everytime I compress and make the ISO. It seems to default it back to the 'clean' style and the init file is not the edited version. I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. Although I am sure I am overlooking something simple. . .![]()
Any ideas? Or experience with this?
You might want to check your /etc/skel directory and copy the . file from your home directory to there. /etc/skel is where your home directory for your users is copied from upon boot.
That directory is empty. . .(?)
It's a (very) dummy solution but it can work:
Go to /usr/share/fluxbox/styles and copy your favourite style to Clean and to Simple too
Yes I had thought of that but the issue now is I want to use a certain background also. . .
Search here at the Forum. I have already seen the right solution to your question![]()

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
$280.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99