I'd like to know that too
I broke my current install, so I'd like to do a new installation. with new kernel, and new kde 3.1.3 etc etc...
It's been more than a month since a new knoppix. Just asking.
I'd like to know that too
I broke my current install, so I'd like to do a new installation. with new kernel, and new kde 3.1.3 etc etc...
A cheatcode to boot kernel 2.6 would be awsome. You hear it all over the internet that the new scheduler is so much better. Different kernels are possible with the bootloader used on the Knoppix CD isn't it?

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Lot of 50 HPE Mellanox 655874B21 Rev B2 40G QSFP to 10G SFP Adapter G2U
$224.95
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99