Hi A.x.A3x.
How about encrypt the files first (see make a persistent home for knoppix) then compress the knoppix.img file using mkisofs?
How I can make one image for loop, which is copresed and encrypted?![]()
Hi A.x.A3x.
How about encrypt the files first (see make a persistent home for knoppix) then compress the knoppix.img file using mkisofs?
I try use first the encrypted image with losetu
> losetup -e /dev/loop0 /cryp_image
> mount /cryp_image /image
and then use the create_copresed_fs or this comand use copy files /image, and the compres_image isn't encrypted.
And than I try only encrypret_image copmress and this is very big. Only compress.
How I can use the make a persistent home for knoppix?

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00