I am having the same problem using 2.4.20-gentoo-r6 and r8. zlib (de)compression has been built INTO the kernel.
Anyone else encounter this or have a solution?
thx
Hi,
I have a problem with loading the cloop module on my gentoo linux (2.4.20-gentoo-r6).
When I'm doing an insmod cloop (...) I get this:
Does anyone know what's wrong?!Code:bash-2.05b# insmod cloop Using /lib/modules/2.4.20-gentoo-r6/misc/cloop.o /lib/modules/2.4.20-gentoo-r6/misc/cloop.o: unresolved symbol zlib_inflate_workspacesize_Rsmp_ce5ac24f /lib/modules/2.4.20-gentoo-r6/misc/cloop.o: unresolved symbol zlib_inflateReset_Rsmp_ef76d642 /lib/modules/2.4.20-gentoo-r6/misc/cloop.o: unresolved symbol zlib_inflateEnd_Rsmp_9ef45f92 /lib/modules/2.4.20-gentoo-r6/misc/cloop.o: unresolved symbol zlib_inflate_Rsmp_64cf8602 /lib/modules/2.4.20-gentoo-r6/misc/cloop.o: unresolved symbol zlib_inflateInit__Rsmp_456e911d
thanks,
sabel
I am having the same problem using 2.4.20-gentoo-r6 and r8. zlib (de)compression has been built INTO the kernel.
Anyone else encounter this or have a solution?
thx
Hi!
make menuconfig --> Cryptographic Options
Enable "Cryptographic API" and then enable "Deflate Compression algorithm"...
make dep && make bzImage ... ... ...
Bye...

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00