-
Senior Member
registered user
Please Post a Simple CONFIG file for Kernel Config
I think I know what is taking me so long to compile a kernel-the number of modules. The way I do it is I just copy and save via make xconfig the original knoppix config file. This way I avoid making decision as to what to include as modules. So many things on the config file are exotic names I never heard before and by default in knoppix are all in modules.
So could someone please give me a sample config file that is simple and can be used as a basis in kernel compilation
Similar Threads
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By zippix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 07:15 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-16-2003, 07:30 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

256GB 4x64GB Samsung DDR4-2666 ECC LRDIMM M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1699.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79