-
http://www.modularity.org/modelk/
will allow you to download the 0.5.1 or 0.5.2 versions, that is where I got it. I've heard of a 0.6 release but have not found it.
Ironically, in reply to your question I just Googled for 'model-K linux' and the first thread I clicked on has a few details that pertain to my original question. No idea why I didn't find it before.
Since it's short, I've reproduced it here in the hope somebody else won't spend an hour looking for the same thing only to find it in 30 seconds several days later. Guess I'll need to read more about curl:
"I found that to do my hdd-install I needed to put curl (like wget on 'roids), nano-tiny (small statically linked text editor), dialog (knx-hddinstall script uses this to ask questions), and the knx-hddinstall scripts on a floppy, mount unzip, edit path, and then run... a bit long, but I eventually got it.
If Model-K had curl or wget or links, I could pull down a script to pull that stuff off the web and do an install..."
Regards,
Brian
Similar Threads
-
By AvidLinuxUser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 02:40 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 06:47 PM
-
By SolKarma in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 02:36 PM
-
By gizmu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 12:04 AM
-
By Kikko in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 12:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99