-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Waylander
I am having a problem with a linksys wusb11 ver 2.6 adapter. It says it just doesn't see it. Anyone run into that before?
After reading that in a few posts here that this adapter works very well with Knoppix, I tried out one of these devices that a friend of mine owns. I tried it on a hdinstall version of knoppix and with knoppix from the cd. In each situation the whole system froze up. I didn't have much time to do any trouble shooting. Perhaps it was due to hardware issues with my laptop. I was loooking forward to giving this device a try. Maybe another time.
-
Junior Member
registered user
I'm not proud, but a little happier: I've been trying over a year to network Linux with the Linksys wpc11 without success, my persistence due to thinking that the card was as supported as any other.
Spending UKP 30 on a Netgear MA401 was worth it - it just works.
Similar Threads
-
By bljohnson in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By bljohnson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By PAlvarez in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:47 PM
-
By zirey in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:31 AM
-
By Gulliver in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00

*Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3 Network Security Firewall Appliance* Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3
$64.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99