Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix Wallpaper

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    22

    Knoppix Wallpaper

    Hi everyone! I've had some success and some failure while learning the ins-and-outs of knoppix on hard drive. I've decided for the time being to use only root. Yes I know, but I was having too many problems with fstab and getting user mount to work...but why I am writing, is this:

    Where is that GREAT Knoppix wallper located so I can use it in root. Also how do I get the transparency working...of course as i write this I am wondering if I should have looked in the theme area...

    Thanx to Knoppix for giving me the chance to learn Debian on a KDE 3 platform.

    xeta

  2. #2
    Member registered user tuxtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    hamburg.de
    Posts
    32

    Re: Knoppix Wallpaper

    Since about 2 weex i'm trying to get out something of a hd-installed knoppix. It's really fantastic (using synaptic). thx to Klaus & the team.

    Quote Originally Posted by xetaprime
    Also how do I get the transparency working
    Well I didn't get the transparency of the cd, but got the kde keramik theme with transparent menus:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2.../msg00132.html

    The next thing will be: copy the whole installation to another partition & change to sid to get gnome2 working.

    Has anyone an idea HowTo get the hdinstall on reiserfs, cause I think it's more secure against a warmboot, I had to do after a desktop freeze, than ext2/ext3. (ok I had to restore my system from tape)

    tom

Similar Threads

  1. Fluxbox unable to load wallpaper
    By dr_rude in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 01:37 AM
  2. Video as a wallpaper?
    By kovk in forum Ideas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 05:56 PM
  3. not sure how to set wallpaper
    By zeeboid in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 01:07 PM
  4. Kylie Minogue Wallpaper, how can i see???
    By zeeboid in forum Laptops
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 05:28 AM
  5. Fluxbox, hdd install, debian wallpaper
    By TimWhite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver picture

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver

$30.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC picture

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC

$27.99



Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED picture

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED

$24.99



Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile picture

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile

$35.00