--I think you need to submit that one to Klaus...
Originally Posted by m487396
I recommended Knoppix to a friend who wants to edit LaTex files with Emacs. She's a windows user. The problem is that we can't get Ispell to spell-check in any language other than German. Emacs throws the error 'can not find american.hash' I've tried booting with the option 'knoppix lang=us' and I can only find a 'deutche.hash' file on the CD.
Can someone think of a work-around?
Thanks
- mark (in Sydney) and Lise (in France)
--I think you need to submit that one to Klaus...
Originally Posted by m487396

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
$35.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
(Lot of 10) Genuine Cisco 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable SFP-H10GB-CU3M / 37-0961-03
$99.95
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$678.00
SFP-10G-LR CISCO 10-2457-02 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Transceiver New Pull A Grade Qty 10
$175.00