To see what driver it's using issue this command from a shell: lsmodOriginally Posted by andymadigan
You should be able to find your wireless driver in the list.
Probably prism2 or orinoco.
I don't understand how, but my Linksys WUSB11 version 2.6 works with knoppix. It wasn't recognized the first time. But now it is! This card is not supported by wlan-ng or Red Hat 8 or 9. Could someone please tell me where the driver came from?
P.S. Thanks to whoever made this, I've been stuck with M$ for so long I thought I was gonna go crazy!
To see what driver it's using issue this command from a shell: lsmodOriginally Posted by andymadigan
You should be able to find your wireless driver in the list.
Probably prism2 or orinoco.

SolarFlare XtremeScale X2522-25G-PLUS Dual Port 25G SFP28 PCI-E 3.1 x8 NIC FH LP
$899.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99