-
Senior Member
registered user
Where to look for, for a list of pagkages in Knoppix 7.2.0 when the link doesnt work?
Good morning, dear members.
I can no longer find the list of files on the Knoppix 7.2.0 DVD accessible from: -> DVD (~3500 software packages, over 9GB uncompressed, cloop-compressed to 4GB)
The link: http://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knopp...-l-dvd-720.txt
I am getting a 404 error.
It is unfortunate that i didn't write a DVD from the ISO image. I had deleted the image long back.
Unfortunately, there was a package that could be used to resize pdf page sizes on pdf documents themselves. Delete unwanted/useless pages within the file. Also, minor corrections within the documents. It was not scribus. Not LibreOffice draw. It was something else. But I forgot the name. I miss that nifty tool dearly from time to time.
If I could have a look at the list of packages may be I could remember and install the package once again.
Could i be helped in this regards please?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99