the intel pro card series are all compatible. should be working fine i guess. intel has released linux drivers for their e1000 series long before
Hello folks!
I understood that the Intel Wireless LAN capability integrated in the Centrino Technologie is not being supported bij Knoppix???
But what about the "Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Mobile Connection", the wired LAN connection I have?
Thanks!!
Jasper
the intel pro card series are all compatible. should be working fine i guess. intel has released linux drivers for their e1000 series long before
Ah! I found them!!!!!
My mistake!
But I was right about the compatibility of the Centrino WLAN with LINUX??
Thanks!

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00