Ok nothing seems to be working for me. Maybe its the version of Knoppix I have?
Is the version I have. Maybe a old version may help?KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-09-05-EN![]()
... and if that doesnt solve the problem try "disableapic". Worked for my S3 on older kernels.
Ok nothing seems to be working for me. Maybe its the version of Knoppix I have?
Is the version I have. Maybe a old version may help?KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-09-05-EN![]()
Just to clarify:
boot: knoppix nosmp xmodule=savage
You need to type exactly what is in bold above when you get to the boot prompt.
If that doesn't work simply enter failsafe and see if it boots then. We can work from there if it does.
Ok, Ill try failsafe right now![]()
Ok it worked.![]()

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco SFP-10G-SR TransceiverMulti Mode Module Tested Lot of 4
$44.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU7M to Intel XDACBL7MA Compatible TAA Compliant
$196.99
AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU10M to Intel XDACBL10MA Compatible TAA Compliant
$224.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99