-
hdinstalled booting off floppy
I installed knoppix on a hd partition, keeping winme on another partition.
I use a boot floppy to load knoppix. When booting I get "boot" then
I have to hit the enter key or wait several seconds. Then it loads
vmlinuz. Then it says I have passed an undefined node number and
to press return to see video nodes available. I do that, choose "0"
and it continues to load. How can I define a node so I won't keep
getting this error? My version is 01-01-03 disk, I am using it on one
stand alone desktop computer, not a system. I have read so much
that I've gotten myself confused. thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By fabfab in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:19 PM
-
By visage in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 01:58 PM
-
By Loque in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-04-2003, 06:45 PM
-
By MikeyMustang in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 03:47 PM
-
By jhtvdv in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00