Hi. does anyone know how to get one of these working on a knxhdinstall of knoppix?
Thanks for any help you can give to me. If you have a cam that works but it isn't the same one as mine please tell me how you got it to work.
[quote="TheCyberDude"]LOOK HERE: http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/quickcam/quickcam.html
Thanks for your help.
I wish I knew what I was doing so I knew what to do after unziping it.
If you could help me further I would appreciate it.
I have a palette problem under knoppix using a quickcam pro 3000
under gqcam the image is grey and divided in 3
under xawtv the image is completly green
under gnomemeeting i get an error that says your driver does not support
YUV420 palette
But im using PWC so i don t know why it doesn t work
Does anyone know how i could fix this on knoppix 3.3 ?
THX

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 5 Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10G Base SFP+ Transceivers 10-2415-03 w/ Holo
$16.98
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00