-
Can i use knoppix of a hard drive.? Without Installing.
I just have one question, it seems logical to me but im new to linux and not sure of how to do this. Is there a way that I can copy the Knoppix cd contents, onto a hard drive. And simply boot like knoppix off cd does. (I like the simplicity of this instead of running a debian install.) I know how to do this in windows, but I dont know where to start in linux. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By linuxnewbie01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 03:55 AM
-
By Bubba in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 06:19 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:39 PM
-
By Andy from Somerset in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 07:31 PM
-
By sridharb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99