If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have a Sandisk mini cruzer 256 mb thumbdrive is there a way to make it work with knoppix.
If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have the exact same drive and posted about this right after the 3.3 release. If you have it plugged in while booting, it locks the system. If you wait till it's fully booted, then plug it in, it will lock after about 20 secs or so. This drive works perfectly under debian stable, so it's not a problem with the cruzer mini specifically. I have been able to disable autofs and get this to mount correctly, so it appears to be something with that service that's causing the problem. I reported this in a relevant bug report too. Haven't seen any responses as of yet.

Supermicro SYS-121C-TN2R 8SFF Server 2x Gold 6448Y 64-Core 2.1GHz 1TB RAM
$62610.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$400.00
Supermicro SYS-121C-TN2R 8SFF Server 2x Silver 4110Y 24-Core 2.0GHz 512GB RAM
$33610.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00