http://www.osef.org/
There is a link here for the customized cd. Now that I've found it, I guess this would be better posted in the customizing knoppix area.
Oh well. Shoot me..
From Roblimo:
Sounds interesting but I couldn't really find much on it. Would be interesting to find.Knoppix Junior
I didn't have time to mention this earlier, since they were closing the press room as I was posting earlier, but in between the hoopla booths in the dot-org pavilion, the Open Source Education was handing out kid-friendly, customized Knoppix CDs. They say theey have removed the developer tools and replaced them with some of the Debian Jr. stuff and other kid-friendly programs.
This looks like a wonderful tool for showing Linux to kids and parents. I don't want to say much more about this fine project here. I'll write a review of it after the show -- with the help of two associate testers, Earl and Shantia, whose only home computer experience has been with Mandrake, which they like better than the Windows computers at school, "because they stop working a lot and you have to wait for the teacher to make them start again," explains five-year old Earl.
http://www.osef.org/
There is a link here for the customized cd. Now that I've found it, I guess this would be better posted in the customizing knoppix area.
Oh well. Shoot me..
On that site they say it's knoppix.iso , 19 jan 2003
download http://128.196.95.51/~micros/
they say visit osef.org/cd but it's a 404.. oh well. I have added it to the KnoppixCustomizations page.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99