-
Junior Member
registered user
knoppix 3.3 and dri ?
Hi,
I tried to install winex. It says that I need DRI.
In /usr/src/knoppix-kernel.README
I found an info that DRI isn't installed yet.
How do I install it under knoppix 3.3 (I have hdinstal, of cause)?
Or is there a precompiled kernel with it available, which I can download and use with lilo?
As a Linux Newbie I have much problems getting it to work ...
maybe someone can help me? Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Nils
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99