-
Highpoint RAID Drivers
I'm running into problems writting to my RAID 10 array on an Adaptec 1200A raid card that uses the Highpoint hpt3xx chips. According to dmesg the version of the driver knoppix is using is 0.02. Is this the most recent version? According to the Highpoint website the latest is 1.31.
As I'm moving about 100 gigs of data to the raid array, the system will just lock. I can still switch TTYs, but I can't type anything into the console.
Anyone else having problems? Thanks!
-
Same problem. I was moving over my mp3 files, and the drive just locks. I have no idea what its doing. The cpu is not locked, but you can't do anything that requires the drive, such as login on another terminal, or open any windows or anything.
Definitely a driver problem...
Im using RH9, dont have exact kernel numbers on me now.
-
I ended up abandoning the highpoint raid, and just accessing each drive individually. I setup a linux software raid and its been perfect since. Hope that helps!
Similar Threads
-
By Kowalsky in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:26 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 04:18 PM
-
By waynezo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By Roemer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 02:51 PM
-
By academic in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2003, 09:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00