-
If you find out...let us all know
I've been chasing this same thing for several days now. I managed to get a workable 2.6.0- kernel compiled; I can run it from a HD-based install. (This from a previous Knoppix HD install, with 2.6.0 kernel sources applied).
The same compiler errors are present when I attempt to make cloop.o. I'm using the 2.0 version of cloop-src/utils but have tried it with previous versions as well.
Looking at the entire picture, it seems that a number of changes have been made to blkdev.h in the 2.6.0 kernels...and that may be part of the problem.
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By kawazu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By toys in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 02:16 PM
-
By Alvis in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:13 AM
-
By bc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 08:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99

Supermicro E200-8D Xeon D-1528 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 2x10GbE X10SDV-6C-TLN4F w/ PSU
$525.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

Supermicro 1U Server 5019C-WR X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 3.8Ghz 32GB RAM M.2 NVME X
$369.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00