Hey there;
I have had some problems with my pcmcia modem in my laptop, similar but not identical to yours. Have you tried running netcardconfig from a shell? That works for me...
Good Luck,
Civ
1- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!! (i'm italian)
I've got a problem with my laptop (Acer Travelmate 290 Centrino...).
If i set DHCP for the Realtek 8139 it doesn't connect, while if i set it to use a fixed ip it works without problem.
Under knoppix (3.3) the realtek uses IRQ 11, uder WinXP uses the IRQ 10.
No problem with winXP.
I've got a 3com office connect 812 (dhcp server)...
I tried ALL the "solution" found in the forum (noapic, patched kernel with acpi, pci=biosirq etc etc) without success....
PLEASE HELP ME!!!![]()
Hey there;
I have had some problems with my pcmcia modem in my laptop, similar but not identical to yours. Have you tried running netcardconfig from a shell? That works for me...
Good Luck,
Civ

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HPe Proliant Microserver Gen10 AMD Opteron 16GB RAM, 3x Intel SSD, Working
$600.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00