-
Senior Member
registered user
--I see 0xf000, not 0000... Anyway, my natsemi is set to irq=9, 0x5000. Modprobe should only be loading it into a usable address tho.
--Also, you shouldn't have to set the route manually. (Every time I've messed with route, things broke.) I am by no means a networking "guru" either, to this day I can't get Windows networking (SMB shares) working between 2 Win98se machines. In Linux, everything Just Works. But I'm learning more everyday, even got Iptables working and figured out how to do dhcp serving. So perhaps I am not the best person to answer your question, but I feel a need to try and help.
--What is the "other system" it's working perfectly on? Can you ping the router and other boxes? Have you tried swapping out the Ethernet cable?

Originally Posted by
unclebulgaria
It looks like I may know the problem, the base address is set to 0x0000.
Anyone know how I could get around this? An argument on modprobing, pehaps?
Similar Threads
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 11:17 AM
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:32 AM
-
By tkrishna in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By gyro in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 03:22 AM
-
By linux-noob in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 05:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$32.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Vintage 1988 Apple MAC SE/30 Computer M5119 Logic, Analog & PSU Recapped
$850.00

Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla
$500.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$29.99

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$319.99