-
Also new
Heh, well i'm actually a big fan of Windows XP, so my trying this out was only due to the constant nagging of one Chris Pirillo & Chris Dibona ranting on and on and on about Knoppix. So, alas here i am, and i must say i was impressed. What i wasn't impressed about, was that I became unbelievably lost very fast. To me, it seemed basically the same as what i'm used to, only you have to do extra work. Why? That said, do I need to have a linux partition to be able to access my files? The reason being is that on a fat32 label, i was able to load the images within as backgrounds. After that however, i soon realised I couldn't make a new folder on either of my existing partitions. Nor was I able to edit or modify any of the existing data on my partition. Anyway, I thought I had seen some unusual partition choices in Partition Magic 8, so I'm gonna check that out. If anyone can tell me why I can read a file but not write to the disk, please lemme know!! Thnx
Similar Threads
-
By Yojimbo in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 10:33 PM
-
By pulsar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By Shaba1 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By AndrewVDP in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 04:15 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2003, 05:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$700.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$750.00