-
Wireless DSL Help
We have 3 computers on an LAN at my house...1 computer has the router and the other 2 have the wireless adapters...The router is a NetGear router, and it just connects through the USB port. That's how I get online. I don't know if thats enough information but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what to do to get online. I think i'll have to get some drivers or something like that but help would be much appreciate 
Thanks in advanced,
Riley
(and if there are any other posts that would help with this then just paste it here - I couldn't find any)
Similar Threads
-
By rubic_cube in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 10:43 PM
-
By poseidon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 05:10 AM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
-
By Mels0n in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 01:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

2‑Pack SFP+ 10G BiDi BX‑U/BX‑D 1270/1330nm 10km | Cisco Compatible | ALVIRON
$48.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99