-
Junior Member
registered user
Two questions before I start my remaster.
I have read the tutorial and I can understand all the steps but two things are not clear to me.
1) When I start my remaster will the remaster at first be based on the the prexisting knoppix distro? Or it will be "blank" if you will, and I can put whatever I want in it?
2) I want to put some personalized settings that will stay even after a Hard drive install. Mainly default settings for kde. Examples:
My wallpaper, a prechosen theme, preconfigured file associations in KDE. I am thinking that this will be possible if I alter the config files of my remaster after the download and install of KDE. no?
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By winglion in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:08 PM
-
By elldee in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 11:21 PM
-
By dobell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:24 PM
-
By mzilikazi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 08:33 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-06-2003, 05:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$249.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99