I got it to work (with Mandrake 9.1) It wasn't exactly as the screenshots. But it was much easier to use than KDE. I actually felt like I belonged on a Linux box.

I agree it isn't done yet but it felt reeeeeal nice. That is why I want to have a Knoppix version. "All that and looks too!" Kinda thing. Knoppix is by far the best Linux Distro. I can say that now. When I first tried it, I was much newer. Now I have attempted about 10 installs of all sorts of distros. Only 4 successful!!! Knoppix was the only one that worked like it was supposed to! I was even able to browse the internet! The only one of the four to do that.

Knoppix + XPde = Revolution = Windows forced to smarten up = Linux forced to smarted up!!! Both OSes have their downfall. Yes even Linux has problems. Just in user friendliness.