-
Changing the SSH banner
When I login remotely via SSH, I see:
Welcome to Knoppix (Kernel 2.4.22-xfs)
I'd like to change the "Knoppix" to say, Antartica or something or my choice. I don't see Knoppix listed as the machine name in the ssh_config, and it's not my hostname either...how do I change this?
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 10:26 AM
-
By Placebo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 07:04 AM
-
By n3150nao in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 11:40 PM
-
By cjaferre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 02:54 AM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 06:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00