-
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well 
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
XTeam
Stephen,
I see that You know knoppix very well
Please do You know how to install my Canon i450 printer...? Under Knoppix..
In USB drivers there is support for my Canon 6200 printer but I cannot find i450 printer.. Which driber sholud I use instead of missing i450 driver
Please help,
Thanks

According to the Linux Printing forum post that I found here you can try the BJC7100 CUPS driver apparently the proper driver have yet to be written. In this post there is mention of a driver from japan that works so you may want to check around and see if you can find it. The search on the forum with more posts.
I have split the post to a new thread it is generally best to start a new one for a seperate problem instead of posting in an existing thread.
Similar Threads
-
By Grandpa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2005, 03:32 AM
-
By chocuabo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By M. Gropp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 05:02 PM
-
By kjackson54 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 01:13 AM
-
By talismand in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00

Cisco NCS-57C3-MOD-SYS NCS 57C3 Base Chassis Grade A - Dual 1600w Powers
$13000.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99