-
KnoppMyth R4
Hello Everyone,
I'm proud to annouce KnoppMyth R4 is now available for download!
http://mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html
http://mysettopbox.tv/CHANGELOG.txt
Mirrors:
http://knoppmyth.geekweb.net/
http://hust.la/KnoppMyth/
ftp://ftp.rdt1.org/From/KnoppMyth/r4/
I've incorporated MythTV 0.12 and the IvyTV drivers. I did extensive testing w/ the PVR-250 and it should work "out the box"! I've also added Motion to the mix. Motion will create MPEGs in MythVideo's directory so they can be viewed. Given a properly configured firewall/router you can also view motion live. In case you haven't been following the forums and have R3 installed. In order to backup, you must run mythbackup as root.
cesman
-
Senior Member
registered user
Yes, I probably should RTFM, but.. 
Have you compiled any extra v4l and v4l2 drivers other than the ones supplied by knoppix, aka do you use the default knoppix kernel + modules?
I'd like to use my SAA7134 based card. The driver is stable, it is (was?) just not included in the default 2.4 kernel at the time I installed Knoppix (3 months ago).
-

Originally Posted by
Henk Poley
Yes, I probably should RTFM, but..
Have you compiled any extra v4l and v4l2 drivers other than the ones supplied by knoppix, aka do you use the default knoppix kernel + modules?
I have patched the kernel w/ v4l2 and the latest patches from bytesex.org.

Originally Posted by
Henk Poley
I'd like to use my SAA7134 based card. The driver is stable, it is (was?) just not included in the default 2.4 kernel at the time I installed Knoppix (3 months ago).
Sorry SAA7134 didn't make it in... I'll try and remember to include them for R5.
cesman
-
I'm a linux noob and am interested in installing mythTV on the HDD install of Knoppix 3.3 I have.
Can I do this form the Knoppmyth CD?
If not can you suggest the best way of doing what I want.
I have tried a alt-get mythtv to no avail.
Thanks
usbrit
-
SAA7134 works under kernel 2.6 !!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By rec9140 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 05:18 AM
-
By cesman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 10:15 AM
-
By cesman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 05:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Cray-1 UNIVAC 1103 Apple 1 CDC 6600 IBM SAGE
$65.00

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

Morrow MIS S-100 20 Slot Backplane PDC Motherboard 1977 Altair IMSAI Board
$295.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00