-
New Knoppix out... how to upgrade?
Hello again!
There's a new release out and I'm about to burn it onto a disc when I get home... question is, now that I've spent a week or so tweaking my Hard Drive install... do I have to start from scratch and do it all over again or can I do something like 'apt-cdrom upgrade' or something like that?
Thanks in advance,
- bxb
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: New Knoppix out... how to upgrade?
Basicly you don't reinstall knoppix. simple.
All updates should be available via apt-get.
I know this isn't always the case. Maybe it would be nice if some of the devs (or lurkers on knoppix mailinglist) would post how to fix the little things that weren't in the package repositiory of apt-get. (like symlinks and the stuff)
-
Oh, well, cool then...
Similar Threads
-
By Yonim in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 11:26 PM
-
By ezuk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 09:26 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By benpark22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 07:49 PM
-
By cmonig in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99