Try xchat
sorry- you cannot install anything to a read-only filesystem.
I have burned Knoppix onto CD-R can I download and install Mirc or similar ??
tks
Try xchat
sorry- you cannot install anything to a read-only filesystem.
bitchx is good ^^
maybe i have you wrong, but i just installed amsn just like any other chat i presume and i saved it in by creating a home directory that function is in the penguin beside the k and also is the function for save configuration
type in knoppix myconfig=scan at boot and your fine.
thats from a newbie![]()
Technically speaking you didn't install it to the read-only file system. There are some apps that are reported to install ok as well as some scripts that have been written to install apps while using Knoppix live. I personally would have no use for amsn there for I am unfamiliar w/ it.Originally Posted by snotpix
is it included? I know xchat isOriginally Posted by Sigmatador

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
$280.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro Server CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis with X9SCL-F Core i3-2100 8GB 220W
$200.00
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$239.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99