-
continue of story
I have done that remastering on 4GB partition with ext2 file system, I have tried to remaster latest Knoppix v3.3 from 2 XI 2003. I don't know if it is needed but I haven't done any cleanup procedures (because I do not change nothing).
I have just decompressed it and compressed it. Befor I have been trying remaster the CD but the result was the same.
Has anywone idea why, the new "remastered" CD can't work?
Thanks for answers.
Similar Threads
-
By vacode in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:16 PM
-
By TheTempest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:32 PM
-
By robamler in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By colinmc151 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 11:40 PM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95