Can anybody tell me if Knoppix has the same shell scripting capability or identical to the Sun os 5.9 shell(s)? Currently I'm taking unix classes and wondering if I could use Knoppix in place of the Unix lab operating system Sun OS 5.9? This way I do not need to log on via telnet to the UNIX LAB? Would I be able to run my scripts developed in Sun OS to the Knoppix O/S?
Thanks,
Alton

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$65.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00