Please help me with this problem:
I have got a new laptop with a winmodem, which doesn't work.
I can buy a 'real' modem from a friend for a small amount, but this laptop doesn't have a serial port.
Now there are two options:
a) I take the modem and connect it via a serial/usb adapter to an usb port
But i am not sure if this will work at all
b)I get an external usb isdn card. But which one is cheap and easy to
install?
I read about the following ones working under linux for example:
AVM Fritz!Card USB
Eicon Diva 850/852
Draytek Vigor 128
Leonardo Web Shuttle II
Please help me with your suggestions!

Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 Computer Motherboard 820-0260-A Parts/Repair AS-IS
$350.00
Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac
$299.00
7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Vintage Miscellaneous Brand 5 1/4 Inch Floppy Drive Untested - Lot of 4
$35.95
Vintage and very rare original Macintosh 128k box (2/3/1984)
$500.00
Vintage Microsoft Windows 95 OEM Install Disc Lot - Rare With USB Support OSR2
$49.00
Vintage New Sealed Toshiba USB 2.0 Mini 4-Port Hub Plug and Play Compact NOS
$19.99
Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00
Vintage Super Rare Exxon Office Supplies Keyboard Mechanical Untested* 1980-85
$499.99