hey all-
I've installed Knoppix to my Laptop's hard drive and am working on customzing it. I have spacce left for some work partitions but I want to make sure that as I work on adding/deleting that I'm not going to hose what I have already installed.
So I guess what my question is, is can I work on the custom job (adding and deleted etc) exit the chroot and do other things and go back? I figure that I can but I need somone to hold my hand just a little so i can feel safe.
Thanks

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58