-
Junior Member
registered user
IBM Scanner
Hi all,
I have just about gotten the hang of finding my way around Linux, when up pops another issue. I can't seem to get my IBM flatbed scanner to work. Istart koda and I get the image screen, I try to load pick scanner and nothing. I go into root and in sans.d/IBM.confi, it shows SCSI 2435 but I am on a parralle port and the ID# is 0275-011. IBM has no fix for this problem and I am stumped as to were to start . Any thoughts?
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 01:23 PM
-
By wikid009 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:13 PM
-
By BaltikaTroika in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 01:33 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 07:02 PM
-
By mwalam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 05:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99