View Poll Results: Book or no book, just the Web?
- Voters
- 2. You may not vote on this poll
-
Book (Hell YES)?
-
Web (Save the Trees)?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Debian Linux Book?
Ok I am convinced I am going to do a Knoppix Install on my system. I am going to have 3 hard drives one XPpro one Knoppix one data. And because I want to do things the right way I want to get a book that deal with Debian. The books that I have seen do not seem to cut it for anyone Debian GNU/Linux Bible http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books and Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 Unleashed http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books. Running Linux (3rd Edition) http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...773729-0994251 is the front runner for right now but if any one has a better idea I am all for it.
Oh and I am newbe to boot.
Dave Bechtel I have seen your posts all over the place and your input would be most helpful.
P.S.
The Poll is just an after thought.
Similar Threads
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 09:57 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 05:21 AM
-
By cwolf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 04:01 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 07:01 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 06:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99