You can make a boot floppy from the cd using mkfloppy.bat or rawrite in the knoppix folder.
I have an old Intergraph td-4 dual P90's. 32mb ram... 100mb scsi hd
and a toshiba scsi cdrom
The bios doesn't support booting from the cdrom.
Is their any way to boot from a floppy or some other way?
You can make a boot floppy from the cd using mkfloppy.bat or rawrite in the knoppix folder.
Ok I tried that and now it hangs on probing scsi ncr538.oOriginally Posted by L2Cache
All my drives are scsi so I can't disable
Any ideas?
I used damn small linux which is a stripped down verison of knoppix 2.78
and it doesn't hang on probing scsi and loads up.
Anyone know why that would work.
Anyway where can I get the full knoppix 2.78?
If you are using knoppix 3.3, you might try knoppix 3.2. It might be less buggy.

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00