-
True Type Fonts?
I want to setup some of true type fonts under Knoppix, how do I do this?
Do I place them under /usr/share/fonts?
thanks
-
Create a directory in you Home directory and name it .fonts, go to View and check "Show hidden files". Now that you can see the .fonts directory copy your fonts into it. That's all there is to it. If you have a hard drive install, install the fonts from KDE Control Center/System instead.
-
THANKS!
That was too easy.
I figured I would of had to set up a font server.
later
Similar Threads
-
By jariep in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 06:10 AM
-
By Arman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 11:21 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 07:38 PM
-
By primetime in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 05:02 AM
-
By aay in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-19-2002, 08:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00