-
Overview of Knoppix - Linux Newbie
Hi,
The first time I ever used Linux whatsoever was last night when I booted Knoppix, so I beg your indulgence
Is there any overview of the software that comes with/on Knoppix and an explanation of its function...I mean I couldn't find CD burning software (maybe because there isn't any??) and there were a whole host of stuff unknown to me....
Thanks in advance for all help given!
Similar Threads
-
By Yojimbo in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 10:33 PM
-
By pulsar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By Shaba1 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By AndrewVDP in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 04:15 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2003, 05:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00