--I haven't had problems with it, but then again I rarely run X / KDE.
--AFA the next ISO rev, you'll have to ask Klaus...
Originally Posted by audioaficionado
Right now the 2002-12-12 is working great on my i686 SMP box.
Is there any real advatages to the latest 2003-01-20 release?
I've seen a few posts from people who haven't had good luck with this one.
When is the next one coming out?
I want to reburn my Knoppix CD to include the latest 'PH 04' fixed scripts.
--I haven't had problems with it, but then again I rarely run X / KDE.
--AFA the next ISO rev, you'll have to ask Klaus...
Originally Posted by audioaficionado
* K3b is now installed (very good CD burning program)
* knx-install is better: I install Knoppix at least every week (family, friends, ...)
Regards
Hamatoma

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00