-
Problems installing programs with java
I have tried to install two programs which require the j2re1.4 and the j2sdk1.4 without any luck. It goes through the download and unpacking, but when it goes to set it up, I get a message that there were errors. There are no real error messages, to display. The two programs I tried installing were Eclipse IDE and Freetv. The actual program does install, but there is no java support to make it work.
I apologize for the lack of info, but I am not near my PC, and just remembered to do it. I do run an apt-get update everytime I logon to my laptop, and I run autoclean once a week.
Nick
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-25-2004, 04:26 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 02:53 AM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By Prons in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 09:38 PM
-
By cyKeMatica in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HPe Proliant Microserver Gen10 AMD Opteron 16GB RAM, 3x Intel SSD, Working
$600.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00