-
TVTime works GREAT where xawtv didnt BUT...
... when I shut it down it still plays audio in the background until I reboot.
I loaded TVTime with all defaults include a priority of -19. Is there a quick fix, for instance changing the priority, or is something else happening here.
If anyone's seen this before and can help, I'd be much obliged. Also---the thing's one channel off with a standard 100+ channel, US cable NTSC install. Is there a fix for that either? Cant' find much in the forums here or at tvtime.
Once again, EASIEST install ever, and a beautiful, super-customizable program, I recommend it highly.
Similar Threads
-
By in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-17-2006, 08:15 AM
-
By juan marcos in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 06:45 PM
-
By Zero_1984 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 09:34 PM
-
By tweety77 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
-
By ignuu2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 02:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99