-
Win4Lin
Has anyboby got Win4Lin 3.0 working on a knoppix system?
Got a standard vanilla kernel 2.4.22 compiled with win4lin-patch + mki-adapter-patch, but still no succws installing win4lin.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I got win4lin 4.0 working. All I did was use the standard 2.4.22 kernel with the two win4lin patches and the knoppix patch applied. I copied the original kernel configuration and compiled it with "make oldconfig". The win4lin installer is rpm-based, but worked fine. I tried to use my old user windows directory from a Mandrake install, but I had a few problems. I did a new install of user windows and everything works.
-
got it working , (win4lin 3.0 with knoppix 3.2) compiled standard 2.4.22 kernel
with win4linpatches and whitout knoppix-patch or .config from knoppix.
Couldn't get it working whit knoppix-source.
-
Junior Member
registered user
hi, where did you guys download win4lin. Thanks.
-
at the site of "netraverse.com" , but you gotta buy a license first, I bought one when I used mandrake which is directly supported by netraverse
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 09:31 PM
-
By tbobz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 14
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 01:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of (5) Samsung 32GB 2RX4 DDR4-2133 ECC REG RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB
$875.00

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

LOT OF 4 SK Hynix 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P 2Rx4 Server RAM RDIMM
$610.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

4x Micron 64GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2B2 (256GB) – FOR PARTS
$880.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99