No matter what, I still think that when setting the language and keyboard setting, they should do what I expect. I think it's stupid that I have to do at least two things to get the keyboard working.
No matter what, I still think that when setting the language and keyboard setting, they should do what I expect. I think it's stupid that I have to do at least two things to get the keyboard working.

Vintage Schlesinger 17" Leather Briefcase Classic Flap Whiskey Brown Attache EUC
$99.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Compaq PS/2 Rack Keyboard 128958-001 Assembly 128710-001 SpaceSaver
$75.99
Vintage Apple 3.5 Drive A9M0106 External 800K Floppy IIgs Mac Tested Working
$124.99
Timberland Vintage Heavy Duty Brown Leather Messenger Satchel Crossbody Bag
$127.77
Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vintage 1976 Texas Instruments LCM-1002 Controller Module uP Learning w/ Box...
$219.50