-
LILO Boot Menu options
I made 4 partitions on/in (?) my HD: One for Windows ME, Knoppix, Swap and one using the last 141mb on/in the HD...All the partitions are "classified" primary...
I intalled Knoppix and when I turn on my PC LILO boot menu appears with the options: Linux, Windows(hda1) and Windows(hda4)...
I don't want Windows(hda4) to appear because Windows is installed on/in hda1 ...I can I do it? Can I remove it?
Thanks for everything
Similar Threads
-
By ZeroKun in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 10:44 PM
-
By master_b in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 11:10 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 05:25 AM
-
By knulle in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 12:03 PM
-
By kgw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70

5 x Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S 10GBASE SFP Module converter w/ Genuine Hologram 🔥New🔥
$174.99